Posted by: admin
Android App Release Checklist For The Production Launch
Tags: Android App Developers, Android App development Company, Android Application Development Company India, Android Application Development Company USA, Top Android Application Development Company India, Top Android Application Development Company USA, USA
Along these lines, you have been sitting tight for this extraordinary day while completing a considerable measure of diligent work on your Mobile application Development, now you will release your Android Application Development in the production yet you are considering if there is something I am missing or overlooking. Then go through these checklists:
Add analytics to your Android Application Development
Check on the off chance that you have included the right analytics at all the spots where you had implied. The most ideal approach to check is that simply consider what information you require and what are the measurements you need to gauge, check whether you can get that information and measurements from the investigation that you have included or not. On the off chance that you can get those then you are ready.
Apply proguard in your Android Mobile Application
Applying proguard to your Android application helps from multiple points of view. It minimizes the code which prompts the application measure lessening. It likewise jumbles the code which makes it troublesome for the designer who is endeavoring to figure out your application.
Along these lines, now how about we take a gander at the essential focuses that ought to be considered while applying the Proguard in your application.
- Remember to include the Proguard runs in proguard-rules.pro petition for any library that you have incorporated into your venture.
- Include the lead for the classes on which you would prefer not to apply Proguard utilizing keep class.
- Try not to utilize something like AwesomeFragment.class.getSimpleName() as a section TAG.
- Proguard may allocate a similar name (A.class) to two distinct sections in various bundles while muddling. For this situation, two pieces will have a similar TAG. It will prompt the bug in your application.
- Keep your mapping file of the Proguard to trace back to the original code. You may have to upload it at different places like PlayStore Console for seeing the original stack-trace of the crashes.
- Keep your mapping document of the Proguard to follow back to the first code. You may need to transfer it at better places like PlayStore Console for seeing the first stack-hint of the accidents.
Check your Mobile app size
Less the span of your Mobile Application, progressively the shot of getting the download, less the possibility of getting uninstall. Along these lines, application estimate matters a great deal. Keep in mind to expel all the unused assets.
Add crash reporting library
Check in the event that you have included the crash detailing library accurately in your Android application Development or not. You ought to confirm if the key is right for the creation or not.
Upgrade testing for your Mobile application
Test if your app is getting refreshed effectively to the new form from the past rendition. You may have missed overhauling the database form in the wake of adjusting the database. And furthermore, you may have missed written work the movement for that change in the database.